Friday 1 October 2010

What is media studies?

20th September    Miss lecionte

In this lesson we had to write down what we thourght was media studies.
I said that media studies is about advertising, film production and how a camera works.
We then looked at some pictures and talked about how the media can make us believe almost anything. The way they display something can make us believe the other.
In this lesson i learnt that the media is very important in our daily lives and media is everywhere. This lesson will help me in my opening scene of my thriller film because it made me realise that i can make the audience believe something more and bring more of an impact.

1 comment:

  1. Tolu this was just an exercise I conducted in class to get you thinking not really relevant to your thriller project.

    ReplyDelete